Mithila Painting - The Ancient Mystical Art

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Painting Exhibition - Singapore 09 May 2010





















Hello friends,

It was a perfect evening on which everything just fell in right place. I put on display some of my recent works at Melville Park Condominium Function Hall, anticipating a decent crowd to turn up and appreciate my art work. The end-result however proved to be much more than just satisfying. The response was overwhelming with people gazing, admiring and appreciating my works for hours.

My sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who came forward and supported me in this initiative. Your appreciation will go a long way in further motivating me to do better with this unique art form which am trying to bring to the world in my own small way.

Sharing below some of the pictures of the event. Do share your views and feedback by writing to me at: saima16@gmail.com

Thanks and looking forward to your continued encouragement!

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2010 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! Saima, your exhibits are really beautiful!

I was too lucky to drop into your blog while searching for madhubani paintings. As a hobby, I love painting and was looking up to find out what paints and paper goes into a madhubani painting. I am glad I could contact you. Can you guide me with the paints paper and any special procedures that go into making a mithila painting?

 
At October 19, 2010 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sorry sweta, i typed saima instead of ur name

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home